Greubel Forsey Double Balancier 35°, an innovation
Greubel Forsey Double Balancier 35° is the first in the field of horology, with two inclined fixed oscillators.
This unique adjustment system includes two tilted oscillators and an escapement. They are driven by a spherical differential, which provides their average speed to the time display via a gear train.
Basic research since 1999
Since 1999, when Robert Greubel and Stephen Forsey began their pioneering research on tilted oscillators, they first focused on the great challenge of oscillators installed in rotating cages, and then continued to study tilted fixed oscillators in the early 21st century. Greubel Forsey’s sixth working prototype with a tilt escapement was originally a movement with two tilting vibrators, each with a 20° swing angle, and was unveiled at the Basel International replica watches on sale and Jewellery Fair in 2009. This overlapping concept resulted in an exclusive six-hour version of the Greubel Forsey EWT label. year 2011. Therefore, the timepiece shown today evolved from the first concept. The two tilted oscillators no longer overlap, but are spatially located in different three-dimensional planes.
The Double Balancier 35° is derived from years of basic research on the inclination angle of the vibrator and escapement. It provides an important method to improve the timekeeping performance of the watch on the wrist and on the wrist. The vibrator provides two important factors for the movement of the movement to improve the chronograph performance. First, the tilted oscillator works in a stable position to significantly reduce the possibility of being in a horizontal (flat) or vertical position; secondly, two tilted fixed oscillators are linked by a spherical differential to average the rated difference and ensure Optimal performance Whether in a stable position (horizontal position or vertical position) or a dynamic position (on the wrist), Greubel Forsey has conducted basic research on the work of the gyroscope on an inclined plane. In the 2011 International Timekeeping Competition.
Signed replica Greubel Forsey skeletonized gold hands, high-definition Super-LumiNova hands indicate the time of the polished black oxidized gold ring between the two visible tilt balances of Double Balancier 35°, the small seconds at 7 o’clock shows the instantaneous operation of these two adjustments The 72-hour power reserve indicator at 2 o’clock tracks the optimal power of two coaxial, rapidly rotating barrels. The 35° inclination of the tilted balance wheel allows the use of a larger diameter balance wheel (better inertia and more stable timing) in a very comfortable 43.5mm case. Greubel Forsey Double Balancier 35° is the only version issued at a time, with only six pieces and an 18k white gold case to ensure exclusivity.
Fine finishes and aesthetics
Like all Greubel Forsey fake watches, the entire Double Balancier 35° has no compromises in the level of hand-crafting and decoration. The design form of the movement components gives full play to its beauty and provides countless sublime details for people to discover and admire. The frosted board, black flat polished steel and stunning hand-polished bevels with sharp inner corners (machines cannot be as good as experienced hands) bring unparalleled vitality. The large jewels are set in a polished gold case, and the mirror-polished screws provide a very high quality for all aspects of this timepiece.
The complete manual winding movement consists of 365 components, 28 of which form a spherical differential. It is powered by two concentric fast rotating barrels, which can provide the best power for 72 hours. These two oscillators have a variable inertia balance wheel, a Phillips terminal curve and a beat frequency of 3Hz / 21,600 APH. The plates and bridges are made of nickel silver, frosted and spotted, polished oblique cuts and counter holes, ruled flanks and anthracite treatment (NAC). The case is 18k white gold with a diameter of 43.5 mm and a height of 14.35 mm. It is made of synthetic sapphire crystal on the dial side and the back cover of the display. Three-dimensional, variable geometry lugs, screw fixation, polished engraving “Double Balancier 35°” raised on a hand-punched background, gold safety screws, two hand-finished platinum plates engraved on the case and A number of hand-carved replica watches for men cases. The black alligator leather strap is hand-stitched with a white gold folding clasp.
Double balancer 35°
6 pieces of platinum
Mechanical manual winding movement, patented double balance wheel movement GF04s2MOVEMENT Movement size•Diameter: 36.40 mm
• Thickness: 8.60 mm Number of parts • Complete movement: 365 parts
•Spherical differential: 28 pieces of jewelry • 53
• Rugby-shaped jewel power reserve on golden ballpoint pen • 72 hours barrel • Two coaxial tandem fast rotating barrels (1 within 3.2 hours), one of which is equipped with a sliding spring to avoid over-tensioning the balance wheel • The free-hanging variable inertia balance is equipped with gold hour marker screws (diameter 10 mm), frequency•21’600 vibration/hour, balance spring•Phillips terminal curve•Geneva-style stud main panel•Nickel silver, frosted And spotted, polished bevels and counter holes, ruled sides, anthracite treatment (NAC)
• Three engraved gold plates (2x are individual numbers, 1x with “Executive Unique” text) bridge • Nickel silver, frosted, embellished with polished bevels and counter holes, straight-grained sides, anthracite (NAC) or nickel-palladium treatment Longitudinal mechanism•Inclination angle of 35 degrees
•Light black polished stainless steel balance wheel bridge, hand-polished countersink, hand-chamfered, straight side
• Titanium escapement system chassis and lever bridge, spots, hand-polished counter hole, hand beveled, straight side
• Polished stainless steel prop gear • Involute round profile
• Tooth bevel gear display • Hours and minutes
• One-second small seconds
• 72 hours of power reserve EXTERIORCase on the department • 18k white gold with convex synthetic sapphire crystal
• Three-dimensional, variable geometry lugs, fixed with screws
• Polished engraving “Double Balancier 35°” engraving on a hand-punched background
•Golden safety screw
• Engraved with two platinum plates, engraved with hand-decorated text, and screwed on the strap
• Hand-engraved personal number
• Unique 6-piece platinum case size • Diameter: 43.50 mm
• Thickness: 14.34 mm water resistance of the case • Water resistance 3 atm-30 m-100 ft (standard NIHS 92-20 / SN ISO 22810: 2010) Crown • Black lacquered GF logo dial on white gold • Gold sight Ring, oxidized by black
•Gold Power Reserve Index
•Gold small seconds indicator
•Gold-plated Greubel Forsey logo pointer •Time and time-sharing use polished gold, with Super-LumiNova
• Blue steel small seconds and power reserve • Strap and clasp • Blue steel small seconds and power reserve
• Hand-stitched black crocodile leather
• 18K white gold folding clasp